Re: Problem with Throttlemeister

Hi Grant,
I saw it but didn't respond because it doesn't happen at all to me. You
must have some mighty wide hands, or perhaps you hold the grip to far to
the right? Good luck with this one! Your suggestion to turn it down
might work. I suggest you talk to Throttlemesiter directly. They seemed
very helpful to me when I bought the Sprint ST version from my dealer,
it had the wrong spacer. I called and had the correct spacer within a
couple of days. He might have a solution, or may even offer to turn them
down for you, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. The worst case would be
no, putting you right where you are today :-)