Helmet question #2

Hey Folks,
Been trying on helmets, but none of the shops will let me take a spin on Sable
with their new helmet on my cranium! I'm looking for a quieter alternative to the
Arai's that fit my head so well. Anyone, besides Paul & Dee (800 doesn't fit,
thanks for reply) found a brand that is semi quiet at about 80 mph? I wear good
earplugs, but noise level is still there behind the ST's windscreen. Can't listen
to CD, etc.
    Any help would be much appreciated,   Jim

I've always worn Arai helmets 'cuz they fit me well, but they are awfully loud
(wind noise) and I'd like to get something quieter. Anyone found a quiet brand
that fits similar to an Arai??
Thanks,        Jim

Jim Schroeder
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"