Re: helmet in side bag

  Well I was able to make it fit in the right; however now that I'm all
packed and in Michigan this week I'll try the left later.  I made 622
miles, New Jersey to Michigan, without a hitch in one day.  The stock seat
was comfortable enough to get between fuel stops ~200 miles.  I didn't
want to push my luck trying to squeeze and extra 30-45 miles out of the
tank.  I was able to cruise 80-85 MPH and still get 50 MPG! What a
fantastic machine! Even my dad tried it for 150 miles, and at 61 with a
bad ankle he was impressed with the handling and ergonomics.
  I'm going to contact Triumph Detroit they sell an underseat from Wunoff
that can fit the Sprint I'll send the price out afterwards.