Numbness

To those that are experiencing numbness in your hands.

I thought to myself, what is difference between my right hand and left as to
why my right hand goes numb and my left doesn't.  How many of you
religiously keep a couple fingers on the front brake. I am thinking that I
am experiencing vibration through the brake lever and not from the grip or
position of my hands. What does everyone else think. I am thinking about
getting those rubber booties that you can put over you brake levers for
better grip. Maybe this would reduce some of the vibration.

Troy

Troy Blood
BKI
Ph (864) 963-3471