Grunter's thtottlemeister

	Sorry Grant but the Rude Dog does not use a meister. I find that my
body weight and GenMar risers allow me to have an open hand on the
throttle without any complaints at speed.
	In addition, after the bleed of the front brakes using the coiled clear
tube method I've had firm wonderful brakes for six months.
	One more point. I forgot to mention that Bird Dawg's polished wheels
were a hit at the RAT Rallye. They look really good. Just on the wrong
bike :-(
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"