"I've got 10,000 miles and no problems"

	There, I've said it Weasel. Almost hit the ten oh this past weekend.
	Record to date:
	One stall when two weeks old that never repeated.
	Fuel gauge stays on full for about ninety miles, falls linear until red
mark, light comes on at half way through empty red mark, takes about
4.8-5.2 gallons, light goes off. one malfunction this past weekend when
light come on about ten miles and went off, held 3.8 gallons. FYI, my
Chevy truck fuel gauge work almost the same way.
	Had center stand bolts replaced under warranty without any problems but
let then do it anyway. was given a loaner Ducatti ST4 to ride and play
while they worked, hated it.
	Had engine bolts replaced under warranty, all were still in spec, given
a Ducatti 750 SS to ride while they worked, hated it too.
	Wore out two and a half rear tires.
	Wore out rear brake pads in the Hill country RAT Rally, bought new ones
at lunch for $32.00.
	Same battery, same chain, one chain adjustment, wonderful brakes,
always starts.
	I LOVE THIS BIKE.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"