Headlights

Jim
Thanks for the headlight info, and yes, I do live in the UK (just off the A628 Woodhead Pass).
I read the bike press often but I've not heard of the law change, must be one of these European laws that slip in now and again. I've not had chance to ride in the dark yet..... can anybody tell me how a one dipped-headlight ST compares to last years model with 2 lights. Is it worth getting it modded, and is it a DIY job ?
Cheers

Col

>Where are you? Here in the UK the rules seem >to have changed in the
>last year or so, and new bike with two >headlights have one for dipped
>and the other for main. My ST (built December >1998) has both lights for
>both (if you see what I mean ;-)
>It is possible to get both lights working >together - your dealer should know how.

>Jim

Col