(no subject)

I totally understand the people with no problems saying to give Triumph a
break.  However, I have been waiting for 5 weeks for parts that should be
easily obtainable.  I have an oil leak, my sidestand cut-out switch does not
work, my bike will not start easily when it is hot, in fact I have had to
wait for it to cool off to start. FYI, I start it according to the manual.  I
still love the bike, but I have personally called Triumph of North America
twice and been told my parts were in stock and would ship soon.  May I add
this was 3 weeks ago.
John Conneely