Re: New tyres..

When I test rode my ST, which had been the shop owner's demo bike, I rode it into a 'roundabout' and on exit I gave it some and the bike did a fairly big power slide.  ( I'm still wondering if that's what 'sold' me on the bike 'cause it got me excited to say the least.. ;-)    When I
got back to the dealer and told him he said, " Oh yeah, we've just put a new tyre on the back.  I forgot to tell you."   Duh!!!   The thing that annoyed me was that if I had've dropped it I was up for a grand just cos the dealer 'forgot' to tell me something that important.

The bloke I go to for tyres always cleans the waxy stuff off with a grind stone and then you don't have that worry!!!

Tux
Oz

Joel wrote...