SoCal Riders Sat. 5/20

- --------------0C18FE4C004856543DA90C42

Great sport touring ride Sat. meet at Shell Station, there'll be a Blue ST
amongst some Concours, etc. I'll be over the hill in Palmdale, more info below.
Sure hope some of you can make it, gonna be a beautiful day.
                                                Jim

> > Yo Jim!
> >       For Saturday, make it around 7:00 AM meet at Foothill and Angeles
> > Crest, 7:45-8AM for the meet at 14 fwy and the Crest.
> >       Just a reminder for those of you thinking about coming along on this
> > special ride; we'll be covering a lot of miles in just one day. We won't
> > be speeding with reckless abandon, but in order to do the deal we'll
> > have to ride long between stops. As an example, after picking up Jim and
> > whoever else on the other side, I'd like to not stop until Isabella. Or
> > better yet, Kernville (it's smaller and may be easier to regroup if we
> > get spread out). That's the kind of day I'm talking about. Seriously. If
> > we can do that in one shot, then we'll have a legit chance of making
> > Sequoia. And remember, La Canada to Isabella is probably only little
> > more than a QUARTER of the distance I hope to cover. We're talking about
> > some serious miles folks!  :-)
> >
> > Oh, also, I'd like to go on into the park (Sequoia, and maybe even Kings
> > Cyn.) when we get there so be prepared for an entry fee. It may be $10.
> >
> > Kevin

- --------------0C18FE4C004856543DA90C42

<u>Great</u> sport touring ride Sat. meet at Shell Station, there'll be
a Blue ST amongst some Concours, etc. I'll be over the hill in Palmdale,
more info below. Sure hope some of you can make it, gonna be a beautiful
day.
Jim
<u>7:00 AM</u> meet at Foothill and Angeles
you thinking about coming along on this
won't
Jim and
Or