Re: mirror, mirror on the floor,

I replaced a mirror on my ST & I don't remember taking part of the
fairing off.  . . .

I just went into the garage & looked at the bike.  If I am remembering
correctly, I just undid the bolts that you see under that rubber sleeve,
put the bolts in the new mirror, and screwed it back in.  Nothing
dissappeared into the fairing in the process . . . .  It took just a few
minutes to do.

Lisa White