RE: for Dave Gaske - California

Don,
  Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on your kind and most generous
offer.  I had looked into renting a bike for a day, but riding a Harley
around streets I don't know just is not that appealing, so I will defiantly
be in touch with you when I get out there.  I will be in San Diego the last
week of June, the 26th through the 1st I believe.  I have ont make airline
arrangments yet so I may now stay an extra day and leave on Sunday the 2nd.
I cannot tell you how nice this is, I you ever come to Virginia, let me
know, I have but 1 motorcycle, but atleast you can sit on it and I will make
engine sounds for you!!! :)

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (Yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va. USA