ZeroGravity screens

Hello everyone:
	I have been using a clear "Double Bubble" screen for my ST for the past month.
The Double Bubble screen sends air to my forehead (with helmet on), allowing me to
ride at street speeds (25 to 40 mph) with my visor open. At highway speeds, I prefer the
visor open about 1/2 to 3/4 closed.
	The Double Bubble screen fits perfectly. Just swap the rubber nuts from the stock
screen and screw into place. The bike looks great, the handling is superb, with no
negative effects. I have been up to 90- 100 mph and think it a great investment of
US$70. No distortion or deflection at speed. Dead bugs are easily removed with no
marks or scratches. Beats the hell out of the much taller Triumph touring windscreen.
Anyone want to buy my taller Triumph windscreen? It's in perefect condition, US$125.
I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US via UPS.
	I have my own spray booth, so I will tint/fade the screen to match the colour of
my bike.
Safe and happy riding,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST