Re: Bills Drought

     OK, OK .....

     I know Drought was spelt correctly, I was simply endeavouring to
     convey that I was unfamiliar with the concept of (as Eric so
     eloquently put it) 'No F**king rain'.

     As an apology I will gladly, at no expense to yourself, dispatch a
     container of Irish 'rain' via Triumphs distribution network. It may be
     some time before you receive it however.

     In fact, should you call Willemina off, I may even part with some of
     the sacred Draught to slack your thirst. As Eric has surmised, this is
     a concept which I have researched thoroughly.

     Martin

Uh,,, drought was right - it means no f#$#$ rain......

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software