Re: MI2 No.Cal anyone?

Keith, Martin, and Matt,
Thanx for the reply. I am now a bit unsure what theaters in our area will in fact
be showing it on Wednesday, tried a little bit to track it down, put it is
difficult as all ya get is the recordings. I'm going to see if I can find out more
tonight. I think we should try and catch a later show, so's everyone can get home
and get dinner at a relaxed pace. How about that new 25 movie theater off of 880
in Fremont? I figure if we can catch an 8-9pm ish show we could hook up in the
parking lot say a half hour early or something. If you know of a theater that is
going to show it near any of you, please do tell. Darla and I are flexible. Hope
to nail it all down tomorrow?
Kevin