Re: Top Box Mounting Questions

>The directions have the lengths of the bolts wrong. You have all the bolts
>you need, but you must to figure out on your own how to use them correctly.
>Only in this way will you obtain the highest level of daugness.

I am about to embark on this spiritual journey known as the
installation of the rack. I appreciate the words of wisdom from the
masters of this conquest and hope to appease the dawg gods with a
successful installation.    Is it lunch time? My blood sugar must be
getting low : p

Ken "Super Dawg" Pickett
Apopka, FL
00 ST "Christine"