Just in from the IMF!

Subject: Your Mission: M:I-2 In Theatres Wednesday! Russian Doll
Contest, Dougray Scott and Thandie Newton Chats!

Agent Located

Identity Confirmed

Attention Agent DFR-1904:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

This Wednesday, May 24th, infiltrate the theater closest to your current

location and see M:I-2.   To find showtimes in your area, check your
local
newspaper or log on to www.missionimpossible.com and click on TICKETS &
SHOWTIMES.

After you see the film, interface with Yahoo Chat and join M:I-2 star
Dougray Scott in a live chat.  The event occurs this Thursday, May 25th
at
6:30 ET, 3:30 PT.  For more information, log onto http://chat.yahoo.com.

An additional chat will occur with M:I-2 star Thandie Newton also on
Thursday, May 25th.  This event will occur on the AOL Network at 7:30 PM
ET,
4:30 PT.  For more information, use AOL Keyword: AOL LIVE.

Also, don't forget that Wednesday is when the final clue is revealed in
the
RUSSIAN DOLL contest.  Don't miss out on your chance to win a Kodak
Digital
Camera or a pair of Oakley X-Metal Romeo glasses.  The final clue will
be
revealed at 19:00 Mission Time, 3:00 ET and 12:00 PT.  At that time
agents
will be able to submit their answers to the IMF database.

For more on the Russian Doll Contest, Dougray Scott, Thandie Newton and
M:I-2, log onto the official site.

http://www.missionimpossible.com

If you would like to be removed from this database, please E-mail
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx