Re: soft luggage

I used one for my camera setup. They are small, but seem to be pretty
rugged. Can't attest to waterproofness, since I cut I big hole in the
front :-). Now all I need is a big Triumph patch to hide that SUZUKI
emblazoned on the back. I sent Eric some pic's if he'd like to post them
on his page.
Red Dawg