Re: Unusual request for parts!

Troy
thanks for the tip about the tumbler from the old lock.
I discussed this at length with the parts man from the dealer, and he was
unsure, so we ended up ringing the factory and talking to a design engineer.
It seems that you can do what you suggest, and instead of replacing the
whole fitting, you just replace the one lock and three bolts that attach to
the frame, costing a very reasonable price (think it was £24 or something).
The alternative was a set of 6 locks .... don't ask.
Tim