Re: Yikes! It's contagious.

At 02:10 PM 5/26/00 -0700, Patti Beadles wrote:
>In January, I dropped my EX500 on a wet railroad track in San Francisco.
>About a month ago, Debbie's EX250 got knocked over in a parking lot
>About three weeks ago, I dropped Booh on a wet road marking.  $900 in
>Three days after that, Charles was riding his R1100RS on a week-long
>Yesterday Stef dumped is RF900 in San Francisco (first time in 27
>
>I think it must be something in the water.

Patti,

To the casual observer that may often be pointed to as the root of the
problem (the water). However, it is highly unlikely that the water is to
blame in this case unless your neighbors are experiencing the same thing.

A more reasonable explanation is that your house (or garage) is possessed
and the negative aura is rubbing off on the motorcycles. I would plan to
get professional help (an exorcism) as soon as possible. I'm sure fellow
list members can aid in locating a qualified individual in your area.

- - Eric
now crossing Patti's house off the list of places to visit. ;-)