Re: Todays question form the closet

Try http://www.towandstow.com/main.html
I looked into this a year or so ago, when my wife wanted me to drive to
our vacation (I ended up riding my new ST :-)). I thought it would also
be nice if I broke down somewhere remote, she could (in separate pieces)
throw the thing in the trunk and come and get me. Neat idea, but on the
expensive side (well ~$1K, some are far more than this). Also good if
you don't have a place to store the trailer. Let us know what you end up with.

Greg Watson wrote:
 I am now considering a trailer for the bike and I am interested to know
what the opinions and experiences from folks on the list are.  What do
they cost?  Where to find them? Mail order?  Horror stories?  Anybody
with a used trailer for sale?  Building my own, etc...