ZeroG

I collected Booh from CalBMW today.  WAHOO!  I called Eli on Thursday
to check on the status, and tell him that I wanted the bike even if
the body parts weren't in yet, as long as the fuel leak was fixed.

They didn't have one of the fairing pieces, so it's still scratched.
But I'm happy just to be able to ride.

Whhile the bike was in the shop, my ZeroGravity sport touring screen
showed up at the office.  So today I installed it.

The fit was awkward, at best.  I'm not at all happy with the way it
lines up; I had a difficult time just getting it in place, and a
couple of the screws on the left side don't sit flat.

Has anyone else had this experience?

- -Patti