(no subject)

Just to put an end to my endless parts saga, my backordered parts finally
arrived thursday 45 days after they were ordered.  Unhappily my dealer was
backed up with bikes with parts in house that needed to get out the door for
the holiday weekend, so I will get my bike in next Tuesday weather
permitting.  Jerry Parrish of tna tried his best to help me out, but the
whole situation seemed to be out of his control.  Judging from his comments,
I really feel Triumph will do whatever they can to improve their turnaround.
On another note, I am very happy with my Ventura pack rack system.  The
luggage will work great for me and the sport rack makes the bike practical
for a daily commuter.  Gotta love a luggagge rack!!!
John Conneely