New Tires, Impressions

I've got about 300 miles now on my new Pirelli Dragon GTS's  and all
I can say is WOW!
These things are sooo much better than the stock BT-57's  ya gotta
wonder why Triumph doesn't fit tires like these standard!. Anyway ,
the bike now turns in really nice very linear and neutral, it doesn't
fall in like the stones did but it doesn't need any force to lean in
either. They also don't stand up under braking as abrutly as the BT's
did either. Ride quality seems the same not any harscher or softer.
My confindense has gone way up and I'm leaning it over farther and
farther. I can't say enough good things about these tires . Now if I
can get 7-8k out of them I think these will be the tires to stick
with. If anyone is looking at new rubber BUY the Pirelli's you will
love them!

Erik

Hot Dawg