Oil Leak

Yesterday I noticed a streak of oil running from the clutch rod that enters
the engine case on the right side (next to the oil fill hole).  The first
time I noticed it I assumed that the dealer spilled some oil and didn't
clean it up, but since I wiped it off and it came back I'm pretty sure there
is a leak, and I know I didn't buy the "Harley Davidson Official
Leak-A-Like" option.  From what I can tell, it's coming from around the
clutch actuator that goes from the cable connecting arm vertically down into
the case.  Has anyone else had a leak here?  When I bought the bike the
dealer provided a printed work order showing that the engine case bolts had
been replaced, so I'm wondering if in the process the seal at that point got
installed backwards or perhaps damaged?

Any input appreciated.

Todd Trask
'46 Chief, '56 TRW, '99 Sprint