Re: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - the sequel

Rick, I hate to say it but any company can and will occasionally produce a
lemon.

It appears that your problem is compounded by a dealer who can't or won't
cooperate with you in resolving the problem(s) in a timely manner.

No one should have to go through all that you are -- bad enough you happen
to be the 1 in something that got a problem bike -- but hang in there.
Eventually the problem(s) will be sorted and the pain you are now enduring
will fade like a bad memory.  When that happens you will be left with the
joy of a truly wonderful bike.

In the meantime, document *EVERYTHING* in writing.  As far as possible get
names, dates, times written down.  Keep TOA informed what is happening by
registered mail, sending a copy to the dealer as well so they know that TOA
knows.

Don't lose your cool and don't make threats.  And good luck; you have my
sympathy.
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"