ZeroG and Fuel Sender #3

I fitted the ZeroG Double Bouble this weekend and so
far, love it. Fit and finish were perfect, took all of
twenty minutes to install. As previously described,
the wind is directed upwards, towards the helmet, off
the chest. The airflow is MUCH smoother. Noise? Hard
to say. Definitely not louder. I wear earplugs (as you
all should) so isn't that much of an issue. Much
easier to tuck under for major wind reduction. A
couple of inches makes a significant difference too.

Like the looks (got the dark smoke). Only downside
could be that on long hauls the wind doesn't hold you
up as much.

I'll be getting SWMBO on soon for her report.

On a more negative note, my second replacement fuel
sender is leaking yet again......

Brian W.
'99 Sprint ST (The Dark Side)