UK prices

Eric
The prices are from the official Triumph leaflet and do include VAT (I hope). When I get chance I'll try to scan the leaflet and send it in but the print is quite small and it may not come out. And yes, it is the dealer I bought the bike from but he isn't rigid with the prices. Last week I bought a hugger at £49 instead of the £59 quoted in the leaflet.

Cheers
Col

>Those were valid UK prices last year - haven't >checked them this year. The
>prices came from Lilleys (not converted US $) >and exclude VAT - but even
>adding another 17% to the prices, there seems >to be a big discrepancy. Did
>you just walk in off the street to buy them or >is this the dealer you
>bought the bike from ?

Col