Re: Neutral woes....

I have a neutral woe of a different nature. I just got my Sprint RS on Saturday.
Yes, I love it!

I can't get the gear shift from 1st to neutral while stopped. I have to squeeze
the clutch lever in all the way to disengage the clutch. Is this normal on a
brand new Sprint RS? I have 225 miles on it.

One thought that could be a cause is that I replaced the stock clutch lever with
a Daytona's thinking that the span would be closer (curved lever).

Thanks, Tai Day
'00 Sprint RS
Richmond, CA