Re: st-digest V2000 #242

In a message dated 5/22/00 9:56:32 AM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  What I got was a plug that inserted into =
the existing socket with a wire and a two prong plug on the end of that. =
 I'm looking to plug in stuff like a radar detector, cell phone, =
blender, etc.  Any information is appreciated. >>

You can cut off the two prong receptacle, and join on a generic two prong
plug from an auto parts store that has one male and one femal orifice, (the
same kind that is found on the Battery Tender) you can then join a similar 2
prong connector to your radar detector, etc. Dave Collins, San Digo