Re: Corbin saddle

Jim Huber wrote:

>         My dealer talked me into waiting to put on a Corbin saddle 'til I had
> the bike a while - said I'd be surprised how good the stock seat is. Almost
> 5,000 miles later I'm still on the stock seat and have absolutely no
> complaints. Unless you need a backrest for a pillion, the stock seat is fine
> IMO. I'm no lightweight, either - about 240 pounds (110 Kg).

Hmmm, maybe I need to bulk up a bit. I weigh about 155 pounds, and while
I think the stock seat's OK, but my butt gets sore after about three
hours. I can go longer if I'm leaning off, thus moving around on the
seat, but about three hours is all I can do before noticing some saddle
soreness.

Greg, please let us know what it's like to do some track time with a
Corbin (if you decide to try it)!

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA