RE: Rear Brake Wear

I'm on my third set at 30K. I went through the first set pretty fast also. I
think it could have a lot to do with area where you normally ride and your
personal riding style. We do a lot of winding back roads where brake
application is frequent and I use the front and rear brakes. The front pads
did not do much better I might add. I'm approaching the fourth set there.
The EBC's seem to hold up a bit longer than stock but there seems to be a
slight tradeoff in feel IMHO.

Paul & Dee