Re: New Tires, Impressions

>Now if I
> can get 7-8k out of them I think these will be the tires to stick
> with. If anyone is looking at new rubber BUY the Pirelli's you will
> love them!

I got maybe 3k with the GTSs, I have recently went with the BT020 the same
ones that are coming on the RS. I love them, they seem to be wearing very
well. They haven't slid on me yet except for on some sand when exiting a
corner but they did seem very predictable. They are even cheaper that the
Pirelli's. I paid $125 for the rear.

Troy