Re: Corbin saddle

I got the Corbin because Jeanne couldn't stand the forward cant of the
stock seat. I still like the stock, but am getting very used to the
Corbin. I pretty much put the stock seat on when I know it's going to
pour. (The Corbin is leather).
I can move around on the Corbin much better than the stock. If I try to
tuck behind the windscreen, my butt feels like it is sticking way up. On
the Corbin, I just nestle into the back of the rider seat, very nice. If
I pull myself fully forward, I ride on a completely different part of my
anatomy, so I can move around and ride far further comfortably. Haven't
domne a track day yet, but it is coming soon I hope. I'll let you know.

Red Dawg