Re: rear hugger...one more time

Hi Kathy,

The hugger for the ST would not fit the RS due to the ST having the single
sided swing arm and the RS having a double sided one. I'm not sure why Jack
Lilley wouldn't have replied to you yet. The times I've emailed them they've
always been extremly prompt. I would email them again in case your email
went missing somehow.

Phil
'00 ST