Re: Stabil

 > fuel tank can't hurt. Not necessary to fill tank up to prevent rust from
 > condensation, as tank is plastic-have seen recommendation to have it near
 > empty-don't know why. If battery left on Battery Tender, will be all right in

but as someone else pointed out, the water has to go somewhere eventually.
better to fill the tank, and displace the air that causes he condensation
in the first place.

 > Bike. BTW has anyone else seen accelerated evaporation   from conventional
 > lead-acid batteries whilst on Battery tender? Happened to me twice. Last
 > time, noticed red light was on, meaning Tender in full charge mode-possible
 > boiling my acid away? Perhaps a fault in the Tender?  Dave Collins, San Diego

in fact, i did just read of someone that had this happen, on two different
bmw's.  boiled his batteries dry.  makes me think those tenders need more
watching than one would think.  too bad, because their hands free operation
is one of the main draws...

you might call the company (deltran?) and find out what might have caused
that -- especially since you saw it in operation with the light on..

paul