Re: TSRA Western Rallye

Kenny, could you do some research on hotels in the Grand Junction area
and in the Montrose area?  We're looking for a place that either can
offer us dinner or within walking of dinner options.  We like to have
all the bikes parked at the end of the day and be able to leave them
there for the evening.  We're also looking for something that won't cost
the absolute earth.  If you can get me some names/numbers, I'll gladly
do all follow up work!

Please let me know whether you'll be able to help!  THANKS!

Lisa