Re: RE:cold weather pants

> Anyone have experience with either the Triumph Frontier or Explorer
trousers?
> Are they worn over street clothes - and which would be better suited to
cold
> weather? Any recommendations?
>
> Ta,
> Phil

We had the Frontier (gone in accident) pants. We thought they were very good
in a wide variety of circumstances. Not bad in warm weather, very good in
cold weather with the liner in. Absolutely waterproof, good protection in an
accident. They are worn alone but I suppose if you got a set large enough
they could go over street clothes. Only complaint we had was the length of
the pants. They were too short which caused the bottom to ride very high on
the boot and since the bottom closes pretty tight it caused the knee area to
tighten up when on the bike. This caused us to remove the armor from the
knee but even then was painful after about 10 hours on the bike. I would
recommend you be very critical of leg length or hope that Triumph made a
change to this years lineup.
Paul & Dee