Re: Racetech feedback

At 05:15 PM 11/2/00 -0500, Erik Miner wrote:
>I think there are now a fair amount of folks who have Reactech'ed their
>forks, so I want to pose this question: What oil weight, emulator turns,
>and spring weight, and preload turns are you all using?? My thinking is
>that this info will help those that follow to more quickly get it right.
>And to also help the rest of us get things dialed in.

Erik,

I added your settings to the Race Tech page - if others send their info, I
will add that as well.

For those looking at doing the install themselves (or at having a dealer do
it that may not have done one before), be sure to check out the
instructions that Paul Steinbacher took the time to put together.

It can be found on the ST site at

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/racetech/index.htm
(if you loose the address, go to "Accessories" then "suspension" and "Race
Tech" on the ST website)

- - Eric