New ST owner

Hello all,

My name is Joanna, and I'm the proud new owner of a 99 ST.  I found a
great deal on a used one and grabbed it.  It's in perfect shape, it even
had the bags, carbon canister, and heated grips already on it.  Only
8500 miles on it too.  So far I absolutely love it.  It's quite a bit
different than the Honda 750 Nighthawk I rode before.  The fun factor
has raised quite a bit.

I had to have the radiator replaced under warranty a couple weeks ago.
I guess the previous owner had to have it done as well.  I was told that
Triumph had some problems with a batch of radiators.  Anyone else out
there have any leaks?  It was leaking up near the mount bracket on the
left side.  The new radiator appears to have some better reinforcement
to it near the mount brackets.  Maybe that'll help.

Just wanted to post to introduce myself to the league of ST owners.  I'm
sure I'll just be a lurker for a while, I'm still kind of new to posting
to boards like this.

Take care out there...
Joanna