Re: Duc vs. Sprint

> - Jim Gagne - you mentioned you had more info...  I'm all ears!
> Mark Collett

i read european magazines, MOT JOURNAL, PERFORMANCE BIKES SUPERBIKE FAST
bIKES , BIKE,.... and they all said that the ST was it.

ok now ive owned a  zx6r 86 / cbr 600 f2 91 / zx7 93 / fzr 1000 93 / yzf
1000 96 / bmw r1100gs 97 / zx11 95 and the ST ( thats not counting bikes
that i just tried ) and now i think ive got the right bike for every thing i
want to do .  i raced a bit and did two race school classes. i traveled
about 40 states and crossed all canada. so its not my first bike or first
long use of one, i mean that i have a lot of things to compare it to.    im
a hard costumer, i mean i look at every review, talk to guys who own bikes,
check the net try them, go to dealers...
  and i waited to see what everyones models for 2000 would be.    and i came
out with the sprint as top choice.   i do not regret it execpt that i was
spoiled by the yzf motor, but as i said, the ST is quite good and with one
tooth less i think it will be real good.   i dont think the brakes on the
yzf were really much better than on the ST, i mean ive got enough power and
control to do a stoppie 2-3 ft high even with the bags on.  i rode my bike a
lot in twisties this summer and did not find it limiting at all, i mean the
pegs scrapes, but so does every other bikes ive tried, the suspension, stock
but well adjusted is up to my likings now.

ouf, i think thats enough for now, my fingers hurt 8^)