Re: Duc vs. Sprint / racing history / etc.

Mark Collett wrote:

> - Race Tech fork upgrade, what does it cost for parts?

I can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was under $200 for the
springs, emulators, and oil.

> - Aftermarket slip-ons?  Any $$/hp/torque figures?

You can see the Dynojet runs from my bike with the stock can and the
Triumph Race can at <http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/dyno/index.html>.
There are some other runs there, too.

> Hearing the triple
> makes me want to bring the sound out, but I don't want a race pipe, just
> a bit more of the good sound.

That's what you'll get with the Triumph Race can. In fact, some folks
think that it doesn't provide enough noise. It's a great blend for me,
though; a deeper tone at idle, and a great trumpet at WOT. (That reminds
me; although I recorded the sound with the stock exhaust, I never got
around to recording the race can. Maybe that can be a weekend
project...)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA