Re: sprocket and chain wear

I've got about 10K on mine and I'm starting to notice wear also..
chains getting a bit streched.
I'll be replacing front with another OEM unit. What I've been told is
that the rubber damping ring on the OEM is a good thing for the trans
and for smoothness. Chain will be the new DID 530 ZVM . Rear
sprocket, AFAM steel.. Rather get more life than save a pound.

Erik