Re: cold weather pants

I have the Frontier pants.  I can wear them over my pants without the liner in.
What is your definition of "cold".  I live in Seattle.  Haven't had the need to
use the liner yet, and don't think that I will.

I wear 33 to 34 pants.  I bought size large.  The pants are quite comfortable with
jeans underneath.  I can put them on over my size 8 Doc Martin boots with no
problem.  Only a hop or two to get them off with my boots on.  I have been very
happy with them.  They could be a little longer for riding position.  I have a 32"
inseam.

Stuart