RE: sprocket and chain wear - New Tyres

Where did you buy your tyres?
Mine need replacing and I need a recommendation of a good supplier/fitter.

- - Robert Wilson, London.

Just had my new tyres fitted this week - good job too, with the Thames
flooding its banks now, though those Pirellis sure are slithery with mould
release all over the show for the first 20 miles! Apparently, the fitter has
seen two bikers go down even before they left the forecourt, so BEWARE!
So far, so good though - have to say I like the grip and the handling, and
I've only done 20 miles on them to date.

Tim