RE: Urgent Warning to Triumph: Sender Recall

Hi Jonathan and listers,

In Belgium it is even worse. NO recall letters are sent to the ST owners!
The BENELUX importer Greenib in Holland stopped with importing Triumphs so
Triumph UK is handeling the import for Belgium, Holland and Luxemburg.
Since we live in a smaller country our safety (and lives) are perhaps less
important than in the 'bigger' countries?

Ludo
Red 99 ST
Belgium