For Paul Fox - bars & risers

 >>> did you really not have any trouble with the throttle cable?  if
not, then it's clear that not all RS models are alike.<<<

    As I believe I covered in my post, I had no trouble when I ran
the throttle cable on the back side of the housing (as I believe you
have); as I mentioned however, when I later installed the heated
grips the throttle cable had to be returned to it's original position
due to the grooves existing in the bar to accommodate the wires.
This resulted in contact with the fairing at full left steering
lock.  This was easily fixed by removing the windscreen and using my
trusty bar-straightening pipe to bend the sub-frame that holds the
windscreen up about 3/8in.(9mm)  I did both sides for a symmetrical
appearance, then re-attached the windscreen. The result can be seen
in a picture which shows the steering at full left lock (check
position of the ignition key) that I uploaded at the time and if it's
gone I'll upload it again.

                                     Have fun;

                                           doggydo   - - - o%\o