Re: Final Drive Gearing

Mort,
You can change either, or both. You probably have a 19 tooth in the front, w/a 43
tooth in the rear.
You can go down to a 18 in the front, which I just did, & keep the same chain.
If that isn't enough you can probably go up to a 45 in the rear, still w/the same
chain.
Check w/Joe Rizzanno @ Cycle Connection, Lodi, NJ. 201 587-9392.
Ira