Re: for Kathy - so many bars

Hi Steve...

Thanks for the ideas.  I agree that what you did helps.
I actually also ride road bikes (bicycles) and do
weight lifting and yoga, so strength doesn't seem to
be my problem.  My problem is the bike is physically
too long for my upper body and my arms end up being in
a locked position.  Usually I'm a good judge of bike
fit when I test ride bikes but I blew this one.  I'd
rather not have to be hunched over too much when riding
to get those elbows unlocked.  So the Gen Mars have helped
a lot, but I still think I'm going to go get those ST
bars.

Kathy