Re: Race Tech was Re: Duc vs. Sprint / racing history / etc.

Neil Halbert wrote:
Ok,
It seems everyone who has done the upgrade has gone full boat. Has anyone
just done
the springs and oil?

MY .02:
I was all set to just have my dealer do the springs and oil with the 24k
service this month.  Then they pointed out that if I wasn't completely happy
with just the springs they would basicly get me twice on labor to do the
emulators.  It was also pointed out that most of the time these things are
concieved as a package and are usually balanced as such.  So I got talked
into doing the springs and emulators.  I had already printed off the
recomendation page from Race Techs web page, along with a few of the
archived e-mails on what people have done to give a baseline.  I don't plan
on seeing the bike for a few weeks while waiting for the Race Tech parts, I
kinda just dropped it off one day last week.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen